Magnumplus is committed to providing and maintaining a healthy, safe and secure working environment for all its employees and any other person who may be affected by its activities.
The Health & Safety Policy applies to all premises and activities within the control of Magnumplus. In-line with company policy and objectives magnumplus has a well staffed and competent department to assist and liaise with operations on all aspects of Health & Safety.
Magnumplus is committed to:
- Ensure the Health, Safety, Security and welfare of all its employee whilst at work.
- Ensure the visitors and the general public who may be affected by Magnumplus activities, are not exposed to risk of their health & safety
- Identify the hazards (the potential for harm), assess the risk and manage those risks: Consult with employees and ensure all who work on our behalf are adequately informed of identified risks and where appropriate receive the relevant information, instruction, training and supervision.
- Maintain clear procedure for action to be taken in the event of an Emergency.
- Provide adequate training to all magnumplus employees and staff for the task required of them.
- Commit to a proactive approach to prevent accident ‘incident in order to achieve continuous improvement in health & Safety performance.
- Comply with UAE Safety code of practice, rules and regulations and other requirements.